First, equipment and material requirements
1 Equipment: Elevator rails, rail brackets, block boards, lane boards, rail basets, and corresponding connection bolts, etc., the quantity is compliant with the pack. Products must have factory inspection certificate and technical documents.
2 Materials: All materials used should have a test certificate or inspection information. The material used is shown in the following table, which is employed according to the elevator design.
Second, the main machine
The main machines include: small hoist, welding tool, air welding tool, hand grinding wheel, grinding wheel saw, electric hammer, nylon rope (guided rail), wire rope (fixed pulley), pulley, hoe, steel tip, flat straight, steel Tape measure, horizontal feet, plunger, rail corrector, find roof, live scira, plum wrench, oil, steel, rail, rail saw, shovel, small shovel, bucket, small bucket, walkie-talkie, wire brush, paint Brush or other.
Third, work conditions
1 Ladial well wall construction is completed, its width, depth (depth), verticality meets the construction requirements. The bottom pit is required to be tall according to the design elevation.
2 Scaffolding with elevator construction must be in accordance with the relevant safety requirements, load bearing capacity] 2500N / m2 (250kg / m2), but also in line with the operational requirements of the installation rail bracket and mounting rail.
3 Well Construction Use a low voltage electrical light such as 36V. Each elevator hole should be powered separately (with separate switching control), and the light brightness is large enough.
4 On, the next communication contact equipment should be debugged.
5 halls, computer rooms, scaffoldings, no debris on the wall wall, the door door must have corresponding protective measures to fall into the well.
6 Check if the preference is firm and reliable, there is no omissions, the position size is correct, the position of the reserved hole and the geometry are correct.
7 After scrubbing the rails with kerosene, the whole code is placed at the door of the first floor.
8 When adjusting the position and rail of the bracket, you should choose to work without other interference.
Fourth, operation technology
(2) Determine the mounting position of the rail bracket.
1 There is no central elevator hole wall of the rail bracket to prepare iron, and determine the position of the rail bracket on the well wall according to the guide rail bracket of the drawings and the vertical line of the mounting rail bracket.
2 When the drawings are not clearly defined in the lower row of rail brackets and the position of the last row of rail brackets, it should be determined in the following regulations: The lower row guide bracket is mounted at a corresponding position of 1000 mm above the bottom pit. The upper row of rail bracket is mounted in a corresponding position of no greater than 500 mm below the top plate.
3 When determining the position of the rail bracket, it is necessary to consider the rail connecting plate (the side plate) and the rail bracket cannot be touched. The configured net distance is not less than 30mm (below).
4 The arrangement of the rail bracket should meet the two brackets of each guide rail, and the spacing is not more than 2.5m.
(3) Install the rail bracket.
According to the design requirements of each elevator and the specific case, one of the following methods is selected.
1 The wall of the elevator has a pre-buried iron:
(1) Clear the concrete of the pre-buried iron surface.
(2) Press the mounting rail bracket vertical check the pre-buried iron position, if its position is offset, can not reach the installation requirements, can be soldered on the pre-buried iron. The thickness of the steel sheet is δ ≥ 16mm, and the length is generally not more than 300 mm. When the length exceeds 200 mm, the end of the expansion bolt is fixed to the well wall with the expansion bolt of M16, and the assembly of the steel sheet and the original bubble floor length is not less than 50 mm, and the three-sided welding (below) is required.
(3) Install the rail bracket:
Before the mounting rail bracket, you want to review the baseline from the template (1 to 3 mm of the reference line from the rail bracket, the two-wire spacing is generally 80 to 100 mm, one of which is the reference line as the center of the guide rail, and the other is installation. Guide bracket assist line (below).
2 Measure the actual distance of each rail bracket from the wall and processed according to the order number.
3 Determine the position of the rail bracket according to the rail bracket centerline and its flat aid line, and find the flat, find positive, and then welding.
4 The guide rail bracket should not be more than 1.5%, in order to ensure that the rail bracket plane and the guide rail contact surface are tight, the vertical error A of the stent end surface is less than 1 mm (see the right picture).
5 The guide rail bracket and the pre-buried iron contact surface should be strict, welding is four-week welding, and the welding height should not be less than 5 mm. The weld is full, and there is no slag, bite, pore, and the like.
2 Fixed rail bracket with expansion bolt: The case where the concrete elevator hole wall is not pre-buried iron should be used to directly fix the guide rail bracket (the brick wall is not allowed to use expansion snails.
Toad fixation). The expansion bolt specification is used in accordance with the elevator factory drawings. If the manufacturer does not require, the specification of the expansion bolt is not less than M16MM, the buried depth of the expansion bolt should not be less than 120 mm.
(1) The expansion bolt hole, the location is accurate and vertically on the wall, the depth should be appropriate. Generally, the outer end surface of the sheath and the wall surface are generally adapted (Fig. 1) after the expansion bolt is fixed.
(2) If the vertical error of the wall is large, it can be partially rewinding, so that the guideline bracket contact surface gap is not more than 1 mm, and then the material is mad (Figure 2).
(3) Guide bracket number processing.
(4) The rail bracket is in place, and find the flat to find the expansion bolt.
3 Fixed rail bracket with a nail bolt:
(1) If the elevator wall is thin, the thickness is less than 150 mm and there is no pre-burial iron, it is not advisable to use the expansion bolt to fix the rail holder, and the shaft can be used, and the steel sheet is fixed with large than M16 (Δ≥16mm). . The straw should be 100 × 100 × 12 mm horn outside the outer wall to increase the intensity (figure) to weld the rail bracket on the steel plate.
(2) Methods of processing and mounting rail brackets and requires a presence of iron with the wall.
4 Use concrete perfusion rail bracket: the ladder wall is a brick structure, which generally uses the toner rail stent hole, the method of perfusion rail bracket with concrete.
5 The guide rail bracket hole should be removed into the inner outer, the depth is not less than 130mm (the following figure).
(1) The guide rail bracket number is processed, and the end of the wall portion is to split the dovetail (below).
(2) Rinse the inner wall of the air with water, so that the dust slag is rushed out, the hole wall is wet.
(3) Cement with concrete used by the rail branch (preferably P.032.5, high-quality cement), sand, bean stone according to 1: 2: 2 volume is uniform than the appropriate amount of water mixed. Perfusion rail bracket It is necessary to use this concrete to fill the hole. The depth within the bracket buried wall shall not be less than 120mm, and it is looking for it.
(4) The horizontal error required for the rail bracket is the same.
(5) After the rail holder is stable, it cannot collide. After 6 to 7 days of maintenance at room temperature, the guide rail can be installed after the specified intensity is reached.
(6) For hollow bricks, the wall of the foam brick, the fixture is not allowed.
6 Adjustable rail holder: According to the long hole on the rail bracket, the front and so on, so that the rail holder moves to the appropriate position, adjust the positioning, tighten the bolt, and weld both the adjustable portion to prevent displacement.
(4) Install the guide rail.
1 Put the base to the bottom pit (2 to 3 mm of the reference line from the guide rail end face), and is fixed (lower left).
2 The bottom bracket is provided rail base holder, and it is necessary to find a flat mat, its no level is not more than 1/1000. After the foundation of the base station, the guide rail reference line is found to be properly determined, and it is scratched with concrete (on the right).
3 Check the straightness deviation of the rail shall not be more than 1/6000, and the full-length deviation of the single rail is not more than 0.7 mm, and the rails that do not meet the requirements can be corrected or replaced with the rail correction. The hoe of the guide rails, the oil spun of the surface of the joint, and the dust slag should be cleaned to ensure the requirements of the installation accuracy.
4 With oil-lubricated rails, it is necessary to add a hard base (right picture) to the lower end portion of 40 to 60 mm before the foundation guide rail, or saw a portion of the working surface portion of 40 to 60 mm high in the guide rail. Leave the position of the oil supply basin (below).
5 Hang a slider in the top floor of the ladder and fixed firm, install and secure a 0.5T hoisting machine at the door of the top floor (below).
6 Each conformance guide should be installed on the hoe side, and a U-shaped card or a double hook is hooked at the rail connection plate (below) when the rail is lifted.
7 If the guide rail is lighter and the height is not high, manpower can be used to use ≥φ25 hemp rope instead of hoisting rail.
8 If you use humanity, you must stand up and up. If a small roller is used, the guide rail can be raised to a certain height (convenient to connect the rail) to connect another rail. The method of using a plurality of rails, the overall way of lifting, pay attention to the load carrying capacity of lifting utensils, generally the total weight loss does not exceed 3KN (≈ 300kg), and the whole track can be lifted several times.
9 When installing the guide rail, the male birch head should be facing upward, and when the gray slag falls on the birch, it is easy to remove, ensuring the gap at the rail joint meets the requirements of the specification (below).
10 Guide the rails should be supported when lifting, avoiding colliding with scaffolding. When the guide rail is set up by circum, it is securely connected to each other, and it is stretched with the guide rails with the rail pressure plate, and then tightened after calibration.
11 The installation of the top-level end rail should be hoisted after the rail truncation according to the actual length required.
(5) Adjust the rail.
1 Look for the production, adjustment.
(1) Secure the pattern on a suitable steel pipe to measure the L size with a tape measure, and l should be 0.5mm than the standard orbital spacing.
(2) Detecting the part of the two pointers and rail contact with a tight line, on the same straight line, two pointers simultaneously refer to the reference point. When the pointer is deviated from the reference point, the pointer can be adjusted by the gasket in the direction in the direction.
(3) The parallelism error of the corresponding plane of the two-sized ruler is within 0.2 mm. Calibration method: clamp the finding ruler on the platform or fixed on one platform, and then refer to the above-mentioned verticality error of the two samples within 0.2 mm.
(4) After finding the foot, you should tighten the tight bolts between the pattern and the steel pipe.
2 Check the spacing and center distance of the rail end surface and the reference line with a steel sheet, such as that does not meet the requirements, should adjust the front and rear distance and center distance of the rail, and then find the track.
3 Use the finding role check to find a positive guide (above).
(1) Dismoring adjustment:. The end of the road is set, and the side of the two fingertips is flat and the rail side, and the tip of the two end fingers finger on the same horizontal line, indicating that there is no distortion. If the sticker or the pointer deviates from the relative horizontal line, there is a distortion phenomenon, and the gap between the rail bracket and the guide rail is adjusted with a dedicated gasket (the gasket does not allow more than 3 pieces), which makes it meet the requirements. In order to ensure the measurement accuracy, after the above method is adjusted, the reverse direction 180 degree will be found, and the measurement adjustment is performed with the same method until the requirements are met.
(2) The liner thickness between the rail bracket and the rails between the rails is quasi-3mm or less, and when more than 3mm is less than 7mm, it is soldered between the gasket, and when more than 7mm, it is necessary to take a steel sheet equal to the width of the guide rail bracket. , Adjust it with a thin liner.
(3) Adjusting the rails can be made from bottom to top or from top, and must pay attention to the height of the rail base atom.
(4) When the floor is high, the reference line is swinging due to wind blow or other reasons, and the reference line can be positioned after segmentation of the guide rail, and then the positioning removal is re-extracted.
(5) Adjust the guide rail verticality and center position: Adjust the rail position, so that its end face is opposed to the reference line, and maintains a predetermined gap (such as a predetermined 3mm).
(6) Looking for spacing: When the operation is found, the length of the guide rail spacing L is 0.5 ~ 1mm, and the slot is measured by the plug-of-feet and the guide end space, so that it meets the requirements (find a positive point The rail bracket and the center of the two brackets). The two guide end spacing L (above), its deviation should meet the requirements of the following table over the entire height of the guide rail.
(7) The above three must be adjusted simultaneously to meet the requirements.
4 Correct the working surface at the guide joint.
The guide rail joints, the guide rail work surface can be used on the rail operating surface with a 500mm steel sheet, and the plug is checked (bottom left), which should be greater than the specified below the table (the joint is aligned) Steel sheet 250mm).
(2) The full length of the guide rail should not have a continuous gap, and the local gap is not more than 0.5 mm (on the right).
(3) Side-working surface and end working surface of the two rails are measured with a straight level of 0.01 / 300, which should be no more than 0.05 mm (shown below). The steps should be grinded from the slope with a hand wheel or oil, and the abrasive length is not less than 200 mm.
V. Quality standards
(1) Master project:
1 The rail mounting position must meet the requirements of civil construction arrangement.
2 The guide rail is securely installed, and the deviation between the distance between the inner surface and the mutual deviation of the two rails must meet the requirements of the following table.
2 When the oil cylinder piston rod stroke reaches the final upper and lower limit position, the car and the cylinder guide must have further guided strokes that are not less than 0.1 0.035 V2 (m).
Test method: measurement.
(2) General items:
1 The rails on the wall of the guide rail should be firm and reliable, the position is correct, and the horizontal is vertical. When welding, double-sided welding, welding, uniform welding wave. The embedded part should meet the requirements of civil construction. Anchor (such as expansion bolts, dust) fixed should be used on concrete components of the wellway wall, the ability to connect strength and the vibration should meet the elevator product design requirements, the compression strength of the concrete member should meet the requirements of the civil construction arrangement.
Test method: observation and examination.
2 Allow deviations, dimensional requirements and test methods of rail assembly should meet the provisions of the following table.
6. Construction safety and finished protection
1 Guide and other attachments must have rainfall and snow measures when placed in open air. The lower pad of the device is to prevent tide.
2 Do not collide when transporting rails, so as not to damage the working surface, cannot be dragged or rolled with a roller, and the rail end protective cover is not removed before the rail is hoisted.
3 When the guide rail is long, it encounters the inconvenient transportation inconvenience in the ladder, it can be tried to test the tested rail to the rails, and find the best transportation method. If you have to destroy the structure, negotiate with the design and civil construction units and will never operate.
4 When the tapered light box, the button box, the rail stent hole, when the main steel bar or the embedding piece, do not derivate the relevant departments of civil construction, design units, etc.
5 In the course of the track, it should be paid to the installed rail and the bracket to pay attention to protection, and cannot collide.
6 Wells in the wellway must be fastened, wearing overalls and protective products. Be sure to do safety protection work when crossing work.
7 Scaffolds must not place debris, and the rail bracket should follow, and must not be placed on the scooter.
8 If there is a guide rail, there is no person, and there is a special person’s command, the signal is clear, standardized, and the operator is clear.
9 When the rail is hoisted, the guide rail is not fixed, and the trunks must not be taken; the rails are maintained to operate, prevent squeeze.
Seven, what should be paid attention to
1 Rail brackets with concrete perfusion If you have loose, reperfusion, you cannot repair it on the original basis.
2 If the rail holder is fixed with the expansion bolt, if it is loose, the position of the rail holder is changed up or down, and the expansion bolt is re-expanded.
3 Welded rail brackets should be successfully soldered. Do not re-solder after adjusting the track to prevent the adjustment accuracy.
4 Combined rail bracket After the rail is adjusted, it must be connected to part of the spot weld to prevent displacement.
5 Equal bolts for fixing rails, fastening bolts must be used with rails. The guide rail is fixed to the rail holder without allowing a method of welding or a direct bolt to fix (without the ridge board).
6 When adjusting the rail, in order to ensure the adjustment accuracy, the measurement point is set at the rail bracket and the rails in the middle of the adjacent two guide brackets.
7 Winter should not be used to install the rail bracket with the method of concrete infusion rail bracket. At the time of the brick structure well wall, you should pay attention to the wall.
8 Elevator installation related pre-buried iron, metal framework, and its welds should be removed, and there should be removal of welding slag, and do not miss it.
9 Elevator rails are strictly prohibited to weld, and gas welding is not allowed.
10 The guide code is placed at the door of the hall, pay attention to the load of the floor.