75 grams of Ana butter
Low gluten flour 140 grams
40 grams of sugar powder
2 grams of salt
1 egg yolk (about 18 grams)
70 grams of Marri -La Cheese
1. Soften the butter in advance and add sugar powder and salt.
2. Stir with a scraper and add the egg yolk fluid twice after stirring.
3. Sieve in low -gluten flour
4. Cut with a spatula to mix well and join the Marri -La cheese.
5. Press the baked gloves and mix well and organize it into a triangle.
6. The plastic wrap is wrapped in the refrigerator for half an hour and cut into about 5 mm.
7. Cut the slices into the baking sheet.
8. Preheat the oven at 170 degrees, bake in the middle layer for about 22 minutes.
9. Seal and save after cooling.
Each oven is different, and the baking time should be adjusted depending on the situation.
There are tricks for delicious food. Each of my dishes has a small trick. Everyone searches for “bean fruit” to directly view my recipes!
Remember to collect and pay attention to this recipe!Welcome to leave a message below to share your suggestions on this food.