Heated discussion caused by the word “six”
Recently, the Xinfa epidemic in Liu’an City, Anhui Province has affected people’s hearts. The pronunciation of the name of the city has also caused heated discussions. After sorting out the author, referring to the Ministry of Civil Affairs, Xinhua News Agency, Education, “Bite the Words” editorial department, CCTV (CCTV station (CCTV (CCTV (CCTV ) The various claims of Anhui Satellite TV finally understood one thing, that is, the writer of the Modern Chinese Dictionary was on the stall, and it was a big deal! Is their original loneliness? Or is it inevitable for Mandarin? Today, let’s brighten our eyes to see the ins and outs of this matter.
● CCTV anchor: We read the dictionary, yes!
In multiple news programs recently aired by CCTV News Channel and Finance Channel, many anchors read Liu’an as “liùān”. In CCTV “News Broadcast” on the evening of April 27, 2016, the host Guo Zhijian read “Liu’an” as “six (Li)”. Subsequently, some netizens pointed out that Guo Zhijian’s reading was wrong. “Liu An” should be read as “six (lu). In this regard, Guo Zhijian published a Weibo response that for media workers, pronunciations were pronounced, pronunciation, pronunciation, pronunciation, pronunciation, pronunciation, pronunciation, pronunciation, pronunciation The only basis for writing is the dictionary approved by the national authority department. I believe everyone understands at a glance. In order to emphasize the accuracy of the pronunciation of the “six (liu)”, Guo Zhijian attached 4 6th edition ” Photos of modern Chinese dictionary. Dictionary content shows that “six” is the only pronunciation of “(liu)”.
In his book “Average Division”, Kang Hui mentioned the pronunciation of “Liu’an” to trouble the broadcaster. He believed that “some of the correction and adjustment of some words really made people understand the reason.”
● Anhui Satellite TV: We have been reading lù
In the news program of Anhui Satellite TV and Liu’an Radio and Television, the anchors still read Liu’an as “lùān”.
● Ministry of Civil Affairs: Our norm is to read lù
Some netizens consulted the six -character pronunciation of six -character pronunciation on the website of the Ministry of Civil Affairs. According to the “Luan Shi” of Liu’an City in the “Simplication Book of the People’s Republic of China 2015”, according to the latest version of the “Simplication of the People’s Republic of China Administrative Region 2020”, Liu’an Pinyin is “LU’AN Shi “, never changed.
● Xinhua News Agency: Please leave a sound for Wenmai
Xinhua News Agency published an article saying that the “Liu’an” pronunciation controversy has a long history. Opening today’s modern Chinese dictionary, the pronunciation of “lù” is gone. Some experts believe that this conforms to the trend of Mandarin voice changes and is the embodiment of respect for the facts of language. But the dictionary does not exist and does not mean that there is no reality. The Chinese dictionary is a norm of language, and it should show the accumulation of culture. On the vast land of the five thousand years of culture in China, many places have a deep accumulation of history. This particularity determines that the change of ancient sounds must be cautious. After all, local residents read the live names and live language according to the historical context.
A place or a period of history is less pronounced, which seems to be a trivial matter, but it is related to the inheritance of cultural genes. Knowledge is cold, but humanities have temperature. Only the veins of culture and the tree of life can be evergreen.
● “Bite the word”: Lù’s pronunciation should not be removed
Huang Anjing, the editor -in -chief of “Bite the Word”, made it clear in an interview that the six of the “six security” should be read (lù). In his opinion, the traditional pronunciation of place names is the “rural sound” of the locals, which condenses the “nostalgia” of the locals. “The name is from the owner, you should read according to the habit of the locals.”
● The new version of “Modern Chinese Dictionary”: I want to let Lù’s pronunciation and the place name of Liu’an disappear forever from the dictionary
Many times, how to write the dictionary, the anchor needs to read. If you don’t read the dictionary, you may really deduct money. In this regard, Huang Anjing, the editor -in -chief of “Bite and Chewing Zi”, pointed out that the “six” in “Liu’an” has always noticed the sound of Lù in the dictionary, and the exception is the “Modern Chinese Dictionary”.
In the past, the “Modern Chinese Dictionary” was also so phonetic. The “six” pronunciation of “Liu’an, Anhui Liu’an, Nanjing Liuhe District” was marked as “lù”.
Starting from the 5th edition, the “Modern Chinese Dictionary” deleted the pronunciation of “six (lù)”. The reason for deleting is said that the sound of “six (lù)” and the “six (liù)” of one, two, three, four, and five are one meaning, so two pronunciations are combined into one. From this perspective, six (liù) and six (lù), that is, “Wenbai Reading”. However, Huang Anjing believes that in the new version of “Modern Chinese Dictionary”, the pronunciation of “six (lù)” is indeed deleted. But it did not accept the place name “Liu’an”. So there is no phonetic.
Is it a person in the dictionary?
In the new version of “Modern Chinese Dictionary”, only one way of reading is LiU. It should be said that this is actually an old topic. Around 2005, the pronunciation of “six” as a place name caused discussion. At that time, the fifth edition of the “Modern Chinese Dictionary” revised the fixed draft canceled the “Lù” reading method of “six” as a place name. In 2006, the Anhui Provincial Government stated that the condition of changing Liu’an’s pronunciation should be immature and should retain the pronunciation of “lù’ān”. At that time, Liu’an City believed that the “six” of “Liu’an” not only reflected the local geographical landform characteristics, but also carried rich historical and cultural connotations, and had distinctive regional characteristics and special meanings. Both the Kangxi Dictionary and the modern dictionary identify the “six” reading “lù” of “Liu’an”, so it is required to keep the original pronunciation. But this did not change the viewers of the dictionary editors. The sixth edition of the “Modern Chinese Dictionary” launched in 2012 and the 7th edition of the “Modern Chinese Dictionary” published in 2016 (the latest version), “Liu’an” is still not included, the word “six” has ” “liù” is a way of reading.
● The latest version of “Ci Hai”: We have included!
The entry in the latest version of “Ci Hai”
The latest online version of “Ci Hai” entries
Ministry of Education: Advance the suggestions of citizens to discuss
On the morning of May 20th, relevant staff of the Department of Language and Information Management of the Ministry of Education of the Ministry of Education of the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China told the reporter of Xin’an Evening News, Anhui.com, and Dahui that they also included citizens’ suggestions into it.
● Appendix: 100 place names that are easy to read in the country
1. Li Shui, Zhejiang, do not read lì, read lí.
2. Taizhou and rooftop in Zhejiang, do not read Tái, read Tāi.
3. The pronunciation of Zhejiang Lizhou is shèng.
4. 江 江 江 4 4 4 4 y y y 4 4 4 不 4 4 4 4 4 4.
5. Leqing in Zhejiang, pronounced yuè, does not read lè.
6. Zhejiang Zhuji, pronounced jì.
7. The 多, polyphonic character in Yixian County, Anhui, pronunciation is shè, not read xī.
8. Six in Liu’an, Anhui, read lù, do not read lìu. Liuhe in Jiangsu also read lù, the dialect words are residual, and the six land of JAC dialects is the ancient saying. From this we can see why the six -character capital is Lu.
9. The pronunciation of Bó in Luzhou, Anhui, does not read Háo.
10. The 多, polyphonic characters in Puyang, Anhui, pronounced zōng, do not read Cōng, 枞 (Cōng) is fir. Most of the foreign fire rods are used as raw materials.
11. The pronunciation is yī. Huangshan was called Laoshan in ancient times.
12. The pronunciation of SUī in Anhui Lixi.
13. The pronunciation of Anhui Bengbu is bèngbù, not read bàngfù.
14. The puppet of Anhui Laoshan, read dàng, do not read yáng or dāng.
15. Jiangsu 根据 cannot be read as yú tái according to the principle of the word, and the good pronunciation is xū yí. The lobster lets people know.
16. Jiangsu Yijiang, Yangzhou was known as Lugou in ancient times. Alas, pronunciation is hán.
17. The pronunciation of Pī in Jiangsu Lizhou.
18. Jiangsu Zhizhi, Zhejiang Yiyan, 甪, pronunciation is lù.
19. The flooding sound and righteousness of the flood of water in Jiangsu are the same as “pan”, read Fàn. Note: There is a sculpted water in Henan, and the sound of reading is sì.
20. The pronunciation of Suining in Jiangsu is suī.
21. The 栟 of Jiangsu’s tea, read bēn; Palm is a brown tree.
22. The savage of Jiangsu Waoshuguan, pronunciation is xǔ, does not read Hǔ.
23. The pronunciation of Shanghai Xinzhuang is xīn, not read shēn. The Xixian of Shandong Province is read as shēn, not read xīn. Student.
24. The Tingting of Changting, Fujian, read tīnɡ, does not read dīng.
25. The edge of the Mugong of Heilongjiang, multi -sound words, should read líng, do not read léng.
26. Jilin Xun’s 吉 should read Hún.
27. The birch of Jilin Huadian should read Huà.
28. Fu Xin in Fuxin, Liaoning, should read Fù, which is easy to read as “bù” and “fǔ”.
29. Liaoning Ren’s ,, do not read Héng, should read Huán. Such as Huán Gong.
30. Read the Xiù of Xiuyan, Liaoning. The famous northern jade capital, produced in sapphire.
31. Inner Mongolia’s Baba Yanba’s Yan Ying should read yàn; Wang Zengqi’s novel “Dajiu Chronicle”.
32. The pronunciation of Dèng in Qiaokou County, Inner Mongolia.
33. Thistle in Jixian County, Tianjin, pronounced jì, thistle is a herb.
34. Wei in Wei County, Hebei, polyphonic characters, should read yù, do not read wèi. Xinjiang Wei Ping should also read yù lí.
35. The 陉 of Hebei Jingyu should read xíng and not read.
36. He should read lǐ in Li County, Hebei, and do not read lí. In the spring and autumn, there was Fan Ye; today in Shaanxi Liquan, it is a spring in ancient times, and also read Lǐ.
37. The 藁 of Hebei Tancheng, read gǎo.
38. The 涿 in Luzhou, Hebei, read as zhuō. Lazhou and Luolu are both in Hebei.
39. The music of Hebei Lesting, read lào. Local pronunciation in Tangshan. Li Dazhao’s hometown. But La Lingyin Le, Shandong.
40. The big city of Hebei, read dài, do not read dà.
41. Ran in Ranzhuang, Hebei, read rǎn.
42. Hand in Handan, Hebei, read Hán.
43. 西 西 4 4 x x is read as xí.而 Refers to the low -lying and humid place.
44. The cave in Hongdong, Shanxi, reads Tóng, does not read dòng. The famous singing section in the traditional Peking Opera “Su San’s Solution”: Su San left Hongdong County.
45. Fen, Fen Shui, and Fenjiu in Linfen, Shanxi, read Fén unified, do not read fēn or fěn.
46. The solution of Shanxi Jiechi, read xiè.
47. Xinzhou, Shanxi, read xīn.
48. The pronunciation of Jǔ in Ji County, Shandong, does not read Lǔ.
49. Shandong’s 东 东, pronunciation is chí.
50. Yiyi in Linyi, Shandong, pronounces yí. Xinyi, Jiangsu, Yimeng Mountain, Yishui Yi, also read Yí. There are Linyi in the south of Shandong Province, and Linyi in the north, which is easy to confuse. Most of Shandong people are called north Linyi.
51. Shandong Lintong, pronunciation is Qú.
52. The puppet of Shandong Tancheng, the pronunciation is Tán.
53. Shandong Wudi, the pronunciation is dì.
54. Yanzhou, Shandong, is pronounced yǎn and does not read Yǔn.
55. Zibo, Shandong, is pronounced zī. Zihe, in Shandong.
56. Shandong East Ah, pronounced as ē.
57. The correct pronunciation of Qufu in Shandong Qū fù. Qufu is named after the terrain. “Erya’s Interpretation” cloud: “Gao Ping said Lu, the mainland said Fu”. The Eastern Han Dynasty should note: “There are Fu in Lucheng, and the length of the song is seven or eight miles, so it is called Qufu.” Today, the east of Qufu City, there is also a Dafu of the chief of the vocal, the Tushan.
58. The single and surname of Shanxian County, Shandong Shan Singyin Shàn, can not read dān.
59. The puppet of Shandong Tancheng, the pronunciation is juān, does not read yān.
60. Shandong Zhiyu’s 东, pronunciation is fú.
61. The lead of Jiangxi Lead Mountain is read as yán and does not read qiān. Special word for place names.
62. The pronunciation of Wuyuan in Jiangxi is wù.
63. Jiangxi Puyang, pronounced yì.
64. The 耒 of Liyang, Hunan, read as Lěi.
65. Chenzhou, Hunan, is read as chēn.
66. Hunan 汨 汨 汨, read mì.
68. There are three pronunciations in Huangpi, Hubei: Bēi, Pí and Bō. Huangpi’s puppet should be read: pí.
69. Hubei Xixian County is read as yún.
70. Hubei returns, read as zǐ.
71. The supervisor of Hubei Jianli is read as jiàn and does not read jiān.
72. The 猇 of Hubei Pavilion is read as xiāo.
73. The 蕲 of Hubei Hunchun is read as qí.
74. Jun in Jun County, Henan, polyphonic characters, should read xùn, do not read jùn. When you read jùn, it mainly means dredging, digging deep meaning, and verb; read as xùn in the place name.
75. The puppet of Henan Tancheng is read as zhè.
76. Henan’s martial arts are read as zhì, which means height and promotion.
77. The secretion of the Yang Yang of Henan is read as Bì, not read mì.
78. Henan’s 渑 渑 渑, read mián; when it is used as an ancient water, read shéng
79. Henan Liyang, read as xíng, does not read yíng. The Sichuan Sutra is pronounced yíng and does not read Xíng.
80. The wall of Changyuan, Henan is read as yuán.
81. Mu in Zhongmu, Henan, read as mù, not read móu.
82. Wan in Dongguan, Guangdong, pronunciation is guǎn.
83. There are two pronunciations in Panyu, Guangdong: Fān and Pān. Panyu should be read as: pān yú.
84. The 筻 8 8 8 8 should be read.
85. Hainan Yixian County, read dān, do not read zhān or shàn.
86. The pronunciation of Pzi, Sichuan Province.
87. The pronunciation of Sichuan Xixian County is gǒng.
88. Sichuan 犍 川 川, pronunciation is qián, do not read jiān;
89. Sichuan 为 pronunciation is qióng lái.
90. Sichuan 川, pronounced jūn, does not read yún.
91. Sichuan 阆 川 川, read làng.
92. Fu Ling in Chongqing, the pronunciation is Fú, Fuling mustard makes Fuling famous. Easy to read as péi and fù.
93. The pronunciation of Chongqing Yijiang is qí.
94. Chongqing Beiyi, pronunciation is bèi.
95. Miao in Erhai, Yunnan, pronounced Měng.
96. The pronunciation of Yanyang in Shaanxi is yuè, not read lè.
97. The pronunciation of the pupa in Shaanxi is zhà.
98. Fort in Wubao, Shaanxi, read Bǔ.
99. Xinjiang Bayin Guo Leng should read léng and not read lèng.
100. Hunan 枨 枨, should read chéng.