The number of power adapters, charger electrical logos is large, and the identification icons on each product label or represent the performance, or represent attributes, or represent the warning explanation The logo is also very different. Let us use professional knowledge to analyze the true meaning of these power signs for interested students.
Common power sources:
1. This symbol means “only indoor use”. Mainly considering that there are factors such as rain and water vapor outdoors, which can cause short -circuit of electrical circuits. It can only be limited indoors. Usually ordinary interpretations (sockets), plugs, chargers, etc. have such symbols. This is stipulated in the IEC standard. The International Electro Technical Commission (IEC) was established in 1906. It is the earliest non -governmental international electrical standardized institution in the world. Electrician technology.
Indoor use flag
2. The icon is the “can be used” logo. If 10 inside the circle, it means that it can be used for 10 years, and 20 is the meaning of 20 years of recycling. This is also a big deal. It is the provisions of my country’s “Administrative Measures for Control of Electronic Information Product Pollution Control”, which means that the non -leakage period of toxic and harmful substances means It will not leak.
3. The icon is the “back” logo, which means “dual insulation”. The characteristics of dual insulation are not required to be protected (nor allowed ground protection). Also in the International Electricity Commission (IEC) also stipulates that it must be represented by monochrome.
Double insulation logo
4. The icon is “not put in the trash can”, which means that the product composition material may contain substances that affect the environment. After use, it cannot be placed in a trash can in general waste (processing through special channels).
Do not throw into the trash bin logo
5. The icon is “no more than 2000m of altitude”. The higher the altitude, the lower the air pressure, the thinner the air, and the lower the dielectric strength. The air is thin, so the charger is not safe at 5000 meters above sea level. Therefore, the higher the altitude, the climbing distance between the charger components and the space distance should be increased. my country has a wide range of places, and there are many places higher than 2000 meters above sea level, so the charger is best to indicate the altitude height used. Most of the domestic market-sold power adapters have been certified by 3C, and the detection basis is GB4943.1-2011 (implemented on December 1, 2012). This standard is a compulsory standard, and the products within the standard range must meet.
No more than 2000m signs at altitude
6. The icon is “only available in non -tropical areas”. For the device used only in non -tropical climate conditions, it should be labeled in the obvious position of the device. “
Non -the -herself area use signs
7. The icon is a DC voltage that does not voltage output, that is, the voltage after rectifier and filtering. For example:+ 12V / 3A voltage voltage output: As long as the input ~ 220V is within the normal range, the output current of the charger is within 3A, and the output voltage is 12V. +12V / 3A Undocked voltage output: The output voltage follows ~ 220V fluctuations. The larger the output current of the charger, the lower the output voltage. When the input voltage is 220V and the output current is 3A, the output voltage is 12V. The air load output voltage is higher than 12V. Most of the inside of the electrical electrical appliances has a voltage voltage circuit, so the charger does not require the voltage voltage output.
8. The icon is to indicate the polarity of the plug of the DC power supply. For example, the power supply of a DC charger of a mobile phone, “internal and external negative” refers to the inner core (hole) that outputs the DC plug is positive, and the outermost metal rod is a negative electrode.
DC’s internal and external negatives
9. The icon is a structure that represents the output of the power adapter output to the USB output and uses the structure of the left and right positive and negative output.
USB about positive and negative output signs
10. The icon “Latin Numbers” in the circle, such as V and Vi, is the “Energy Efficiency Certification” logo. “V” represents level 5 energy efficiency “VI” represents level 6 energy efficiency. China Energy Make Energy Energy Energy Make a kind of information label attached to the minimum packaging of the product or product, which is used to represent performance indicators such as energy efficiency levels of energy products, and provide necessary information for users and consumers’ purchase decisions to guide the purchasing decisions of users and consumers to guide Users and consumers choose efficient energy -saving products.
More other commonly used signs are not listed in detail, summarize in the table, as shown in the table as follows:
Chinese and English characters on the charger:
The input parameters of any charger are basically “AC 100V ～ 240V 50/60Hz XA” format, which means that the charger can be inserted on the communication of 100V to 240V, and the frequency of 50Hz or 60Hz is applied to work. The maximum current allowed by the state is XA, and the input current ranges from 0.5A to 1.5A according to the charger model.
The output parameters are mainly composed of the output voltage and output current. The two can obtain the maximum output power that the charger can achieve. The previous charger was generally 5V/1A, that is, 5W power. With the increasing demand for replacement and the requirements for charging capabilities, the charger is generally 5V/2A or 9V/2A or 10V/5A, which can achieve 10W, 18W, 50W power. Some chargers only support one power, and some can be compatible with multiple sets of power output standards. Why do we focus on the output parameters? Because the higher the output power of the mobile phone charger, the more you can shorten the charging time of the mobile phone.