Three manual forklift accidents
On March 18, 2020, in a industrial park in Shenzhen, a worker used a manual forklift to pull the polished frame (about 1 ton) on the lifting tailboard, and the manual forklift and polishing machine racks will bring the worker together with the worker together Squeeze down the tailplane, and then the dumped polishing machine racks to the upper body of the worker, and the worker died on the spot.
Cause of the accident:
The operator transferred the polishing machine in the truck to the process of transferring the operation with a manual forklift to the lifting tailpan. The rack hit the operator, causing an accident.
Incident notification 2:
On July 7, 2020, in a technology company in Shenzhen, the driver of a logistics company in Guangzhou suddenly dumped the goods when using a manual forklift to unload the goods and pressed it to the employees of the technology company, which died on the spot.
The operator did not place the goods on the tray, but directly placed the goods on the manual forklift, causing the goods to contact the manual forklift too small, and did not carefully observe the center of gravity of the cargo. Turn on the tailplane, the cargo, manual forklift, together with the operators, dumped from the lifting tail plate to the ground, causing the accident to occur.
On November 3, 2020, in a logistics park in Shenzhen, a worker was injured and injured by the goods when unloading, and he died of ineffective rescue.
▲ The scene of the accident
When the five operators handle the machinery and equipment in the truck to the tail of the carriage, the front of the car is raised and the carriage is tilted backwards due to the overweight of the mechanical equipment. As a result, the accident occurred.
If the manual forklift operation is improper, it will also be born!
Similar accidents are frequent, and immediately convey the warning
Case number one:
Recently, a employee unloaded the goods with a manual forklift. Due to the overwhelming of the goods, the employee was accidentally smashed and died after being sent to the hospital for treatment.
: Chen Mouping, Chen Moujie, and truck driver Chen Mouzheng in a certain hardware processing plant use a manual forklift to install a 300 -pound rack with a light box truck. During the process of pushing the rack in the carriage, because the rack was too heavy, people, racks and forklifts slipped from the tail of the compartment together. Among them, Chen Moujie was pressed to his head and caused his death. To the neck injury.
: XX Electric Power Co., Ltd. “11 · 14” accident, because the goods were not placed on the tray, but directly placed the goods on a manual forklift. In order to pull the forklift from under the goods, the staff pushed by a person and entrusted by one person. As a result, the goods dumped the staff and caused their death.
In the “11.16” accident of Yingnuo Laser Technology Co., Ltd., a truck driver of a freight company, the truck driver, transported the installed linear motor to the company downstairs, and asked the XX Da Company’s linear motor debugging engineer Yu Moucheng and Yin Moumou Qiang assist it to unload the goods with a manual forklift. 0:47, manual forklift is in
When the tail plate of the truck is located, the linear motor and the manual forklift are out of control.
, And guide
These accidents are caused by the overloaded or operational violations of manual forklifts. Therefore, when using a manual forklift
Avoid overload transportation, when loading and unloading is relatively heavy, high height, and large volume of goods, you should fully take risk analysis and safety protection measures, and resolutely avoid personnel from standing in the direction where the goods may be dumped.
There are similar accidents
1. Is this going to launch yourself as a cannonball?
2. Is it unlucky to run slower?
These accidents sounded the alarm! Does your company have this “guy”? It may look “not amazing”, once the accident may be “big things”! To strengthen the safety management of manual forklifts in this unit, the following precautions must be strictly implemented!
Manual forklift safety operation guide
Let’s learn below
What are the safety matters in the process
It is a high -rise, unloading and short -range transportation dual -use vehicle. It has the characteristics of lift and balance, flexible rotation, convenient operation, etc. It is an indispensable auxiliary tool for material transportation.
General enterprises will use it
Manual hydraulic forklift operation regulations
First, the purpose
Guarantee safety, convenience, fast, and correct homework to meet quality requirements.
Second, before use safety inspection
1. Check the hydraulic cylinder before using the leakage of the hydraulic cylinder;
2. Check whether the pulley device is valid before use;
3. Check whether the pulley device has a foreign body wrapped and cleared before use;
4. The above inspections are not allowed to prohibit use equipment.
3. Operation steps
Hit the control handle to the lower position, press the direction handle to suppress the forklift, the weight of the fork is strictly prohibited exceeding the limit of the forklift;
2. Pull the goods
After suppressing the cargo away from the ground, the controlle handle is hit to the middle position, and the goods can be dragged. Do not run when pulling the goods.
After pulling the cargo to the destination, the controller is hit to the upper position, and the forklift is removed until the goods are located;
4. Empty cars run
When the empty car is running, the forklift should be appropriately suppressed to prevent the front wheel -shaft support rack and ground contact with ground contact.
Fourth, safety precautions
1. Manual hydraulic carrier can only operate one person, and one person must be commanded by one person when operating by multiple people;
2. When loading the manual hydraulic carrier, it is strictly forbidden to overload, partial load and single fork operation.
3. Forbidden manual hydraulic carrier trucks for long time to stir up parking items;
4. It is strictly forbidden to fall the cargo from the height to the manual hydraulic carrier;
5. The manual hydraulic handling of the fork must be completely put under the shelves, the cargo fork is lifted, and the cargo can be used to keep the cargo.
6. It is strictly forbidden to load unstable or loose packaging goods. If necessary, personnel must be arranged;
7. The manual hydraulic carrier car puts the fork to the low position as low as possible during the high -load and low load to avoid falling from the goods;
8. Do not place any part of the body near the mechanical improvement component of the car, the goods contained in the cargo, and the fork;
9. The speed is strictly prohibited during operation (no more than 3 kilometers/h, the adult walking speed is 5 km/h), slowing down when turning;
10. It is strictly forbidden to operate a manual hydraulic carrier vehicle on the sloping slope or steep slope. If a manual hydraulic carrier is used on the slope, the operator shall not stand in front of the manual hydraulic forklift to avoid the inertia of the manual hydraulic carrier caused the speed and the speed is too fast out of control. Hit the person;
11. Manual hydraulic carrier trucks are strictly prohibited or freely declined on the landslide;
12. The operator’s vision is strictly prohibited;
13. Do not use a manual hydraulic carrier on the muddy and uneven ground. When using the manual hydraulic carrier, you must pay attention to the channel and environment, and you cannot hit others, equipment and other items;
14. When the manual hydraulic carrier is not used, it must be carried out to the lowest position to the lowest position and store it in the prescribed place;
15. Users of manual hydraulic carrier vehicles must be maintained regularly, and department managers must regularly arrange maintenance or maintenance;
16. The damaged manual hydraulic carrier must be maintained or scrapped to prohibit the work of the manual hydraulic carrier.
Five, maintenance and inspection
1. Books and fasteners:
Tighten the loose wheel shaft and the nut and check whether the weld or the support plate is damaged. The rod -type foot wheel should be tightened on the nut or firmly riven and ensure that the equipment installation bracket should not be bent. Pine pads;
Add lubricating oil regularly, apply lubricating fat to the friction site of the wheel axis, sealing ring, and rolling bearings to reduce friction and turn more flexible;
3. Foot wheel:
Visually check the wear of the foot wheel, check the rotation of the foot wheel normally, no debris wrapped or too tight or too tight, replace the damaged foot wheel to avoid unstable rotation. The upper tie of the nut (because the wheel axis loosening can cause the wheels and bracket friction and stuck).
What is a lifting tail plate?
The lifting tailpan is also called the car lift tail plate and car tailboard. It is installed on the vehicle for lifting and unloading the cargo lifting device. The necessary components of this device include: carrying platforms, driving systems, support structures and controllers.
Common causes of loading and unloading accidents
Human unsafe behavior
During the loading and unloading process, the truck overloaded easily caused the front of the car and tilted the carriage backwards, causing the manual forklift and the cargo to fall into the ground to hit the operator.
The cargo on the lifting tail panel that exceeds the maximum lifting quality that is allowed to be permitted, which will also lead to the dumping of the goods and the casualties of the personnel.
Use a manual forklift in violation of regulations
The operator did not place the goods on the tray, but directly placed the goods on a manual forklift. This placement method caused the goods to contact the manual forklift too small and prone to rollover.
Adventure to support cargo
When the goods are dumped, the operators do not adopt emergency shelter but support the use of manpower, which can easily lead to accidents.
History area station
During the operation of the lifting tailboard, non -staff members entered the operation area, and it was easily hit by the cargo that was dumped from the lift.
Standing on the edge of the tailboard
In the process of loading and unloading the cargo on the lifting panel, the operators are lifted with manual forklifts and goods; or when the goods are transferred on the lifting tailboard, the operator stands on the edge of the lift tail plate, and there is a stepping, falling, and being carried out. The risk of squeezing.
Safety of things
The hydraulic system tube pipeline oil leakage and hydraulic oil levels are abnormal, causing heavy tail plates to not carry the goods normally.
The faulty of components such as the mechanical connection mechanism, supporting agency, and platform of the lifting tailplane is caused, resulting in the sudden tilt of the heavy tail plate during operation.
Hydraulic cylinder leakage, the failure of the pulley device, and the foreign body wrapping of the pulley device in the manual forklift, which caused the sudden braking of the manual forklift during the loading and unloading process and caused the goods to be unstable.
Environmental unsafe factors
The vehicle is parked on the soft ground such as sand and soil, which can easily cause the vehicle to shake a large extent during the loading and unloading process.
During the operation, the lighting is poor, causing the operators to see the edge of the heavy tailboard clearly.
Employee education and training are not enough or do not undergo training for loading and unloading operations; lack or do not understand the knowledge of safety operations; safety managers lack inspection or guidance errors on on -site work; Make necessary safety management.
It is precisely because there are so many unsatisfactory factor in the loading and unloading operation of the lifting of the lift -end plate that causes the accident.
“Five must”, “Eight Checks per day”, “Ten Inconsistent” of the forklift operation
1. Other personnel at the operation site must stop the operation immediately when the forklift keeps a safe distance;
2. The cross -circuit intersection must be decelerated, whistle, and KY confirmation;
3. When the forklift stops at the operation, it must be turned off, pull the key, and pull the handbrake;
4. Before the daily starting career, the prosecution must be carried out in accordance with the content of the inspection;
5. During the forklift operation, it is found that abnormalities must abide by the principle of “stop calling”.
Check eight daily:
1. Check cooling water and oil;
2. Check the handbrake and foot brakes;
3. Check the headlights;
4. Check the steering light;
5. Check the car lights;
6. Check the car bee cryer and the hazard warning light;
7. Check the windows;
8. Check the appearance.
1. Do not allow driving while lifting the fork;
2. Do not use inertial unloading;
3. Not allowed to use a single fork operation;
4. Do not allow overload operations;
5. Not allowed to use braking inertia to slide round or easy -to -roll goods;
6. The fork is not allowed to directly shovel, flammable and flammable;
7. Standing on the fork and the cargo tray are not allowed to work on the car.
8. It is not allowed to raise the goods to more than 30cm for long -distance driving;
9. Unloading of the picked, top, and hitting disk is not allowed;
10. Do not speed up, the speed limit is 5km/h in the warehouse;
Pay attention to the operator at three points
1. Stay away from the forklift operating area (including centralized placement area of the rack), and specifically:
(1) Do not take shortcuts and cross the forklift work area directly;
(2) Don’t rest in the gap between the rack placement because of fatigue;
(3) When confirming and inspecting the supplier, do not make it convenient to perform forklift operating areas.
2. When walking in the warehouse, pay attention to the danger of forklifts, specifically:
(1) When passing through the intersection or crossing the forklift channel, make a little more confirmation;
(2) When walking in the warehouse, don’t call while walking, or do other things that affect attention;
3. Forklift driver, note:
(1) Before the train, confirm that the vehicle has no personnel before and after, especially when there are obstacles around;
(2) During driving, do not speed, slow down when turning, and make some point -to -point confirmation;
(3) When there are defects such as shelves, materials, etc., or when the placement is unstable, it is strictly forbidden to use it;
(4) When unloading, make sure the unloading rack is stable and not tilted.
Attachment: forklift safety management | PPT
Cause of the accident:
Cause of the accident: