90 grams of corn oil
35 grams of sugar
150 grams of low powder
5 grams of baking powder
40 grams of dried cranberries
1. Eggs, milk, corn oil, sugar, all mix and stir well
2. Sieve low powder and baking powder
3. Use a spatula to stir until the state of non -dry powder
4. Pour in cranberry and mix well
5. Pour the batter into the decorative bag (it is convenient to squeeze into the cake cup)
6. Make 8 small paper cups in this portion
7. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees, bake for 15-20 minutes, adjust according to your own oven, and bake the cake surface until golden yellow.
8. Sour sour, very appetizing
9. My baby has eaten two or three in one breath, it’s great
There are tricks for delicious food. Each of my dishes has a small trick. Everyone searches for “bean fruit” to directly view my recipes!
Remember to collect and pay attention to this recipe!Welcome to leave a message below to share your suggestions on this food.