Dye the colors of military uniforms into loess and Great Wall
In 1938, the Special Correspondent of the Press Press, Holo Hansen, set off from Peiping and went to the Jizhong Anti -Japanese Guerrilla Zone for an interview to become the first Western journalist in North China. He wrote in his memoir: Anping Village Clothing Factory “purchased 60 ‘Starge’ sewing machines, these sewing machines from tailor shops in different villages and towns. Volunteers produce 1100 uniforms per day.
The color of the uniform is fresh green, which is consistent with the color of the summer crops
Essence Cotton is produced from local, and textile work is also done by locals. The production cost is only 18 cents per set, and a set of clothing includes tops, pants, leg tie, socks and hats. Shoes are extra, each pair of 5 cents. “(Song Yulu” “China from Peiping to Yan’an -China in the 1938 Associated Press reporter’s lens” P39)
Nie Rongzhen said in the memoir that in the early days of the construction of Jinchaji, in the early winter and early winter of 1937, the soldiers first arrived in Wutai Mountain, and the mountains had begun to fly snow. Many of our soldiers have no cotton clothes, and they are wearing straw shoes barefoot. To fight, the casualties are inevitable, and the injured warrior, at the time, neither the rear hospital, no sufficient medicine, even the cotton bandage was lacking.
In his “The Story of the Clothing”, Sun Li mentioned the shortage of the Jinchaji Border Area. In 1939, Sun Li from the Hebei Plain to the mountain area of Fuping, where cotton could not be planted, and the cloth was very short. After the summer, the autumn is getting cold, and they have no equipment. A versatile comrades who came together borrowed a pair of scissors with the fellow, and cut off a robe brought by Sun Li from the Hebei Plain, sewed into two clamps, and paved on the soil without a seat. It made Sun Li feel rare and valuable for the first time.
In the winter of 1943, the enemy “swept” in the Jinchaji border area for three months. In the next spring, Sun Li returned to Fuping from the fascinating part of Shanxi and was ordered to go to Yan’an. At that time, I wanted to receive a single clothes and replace the cotton coat. Because Sun Li was late, all the men’s clothes were finished, leaving only the large -plated women’s clothes. There was no way to receive it. This single dress led by Sun Li was dyed with earthy, which was very bright. The local name was “Moon White”.
When it comes to Turkey, the color of the military uniform of the Jinchaji Military Region has to be mentioned. At that time, the base areas behind each enemy were not connected, and the dyeing techniques in various regions were very different. The price of dyeing agents is expensive, and the price of a jar of imported chromosomes can buy 200 catties of millet. For our army, of course, it will not spend money in this area. Troops in many areas are dyed with various soil methods. Regarding the color of the military uniform of the Jinchaji Military Region, Nie Rongzhen has specifically made instructions: The color of the military uniforms of the Jinchaji Military Region is the color of the Great Wall and Yellow Land. The green gray of the Great Wall Brick is made of dyeing, and the color of the yellow land is dyed by the color of the locust tree beans. However, it is restricted by the seasons and limited output of the sacrum and locust beans that have been refined. When the lack of soil and locust beans, the “mud dye” method of the people in the mountains is began to use the “mud dye” method for dyeing. The red cement mixed with the red cement of the Taihang Mountains is stained, and the appearance color is not much different from the locust beans.
On July 5, 1938, Hansen interviewed Nie Rongzhen, commander of the Jinchaji Military Region
Making a military uniform is a very complicated job. Except for cotton planting, after the cotton picking, more than thirty processes must be experienced to complete the transformation of cotton to military uniforms.
1. Rolling cotton, this step function is to remove cotton seeds;
2. Rub the cotton swab, use a sorghum pole, rub the cotton into a cotton swab with a diameter of 2 cm and about 20 cm in length;
3. Spinning cotton line, use a hand -spinning truck to spin the cotton swing into a cotton line with a thickness and uniformity;
4. Turn around, pick up a small cotton thread and wrap it on the line;
5. Purch wire, mix and rub the slurry and cotton threads made of flour to make the cotton thread stronger;
6. Wiring thread, calculate the number of routing lines according to the width and width of the weaving, calculate the number of tangled lines and the weight of the cotton line;
7. After the line, more than twenty threads are turned into the corresponding number of meridians by taking twisted twisted;
8. Diversion, the main function of this step is to clean up the smooth line;
9. Put out of the puppet, dig the meridian line in the corresponding puppet set according to the upper and lower relationships of the rack;
10. Break into the puppet, put all the lines in the puppet in turn;
11. On the machine, install the prepared meridians onto the weaving machine;
12. The spinning and weft line, take about 5 cm of the reed rod, wrap the cotton line on the reed rod with a RV;
13. Weaving, prepare the weaving shuttle, put the weft line in, and start the weaving;
14. Dye cloth, take the red cement in the mountains, mix the salt to adjust the dyeing cloth, soak the dyeing cloth, and then wash it;
15. Do military uniforms, cut the production of military uniforms according to the body size of the warrior;
Taking a military uniform as an example, the time cycle of making military uniforms is 8-10 days.
According to the “Chinese Chronicle”, during the War of Resistance Against Japan, women in the mountainous districts of Tangxian made military uniforms with the spinning woven fabrics on the day of the women’s rescue of Congress. This is paid to work. The Jinchaji Military Region purchases the cotton lines and earth cloth of these women’s textiles in the form of paying for labor remuneration. Later, with the expansion of the needs of cloth, the local government will uniformly produce spinning vehicles and weaving machines for women, and provide them with cotton to expand the production capacity of soil cloth production.
Nan Tang Mei Village in Tangxian County is located on the ancient roads connecting Jizhong Plain and Taihang Shangshan District. The village is distributed in large car shops that transport and transport. The information information is very convenient, so it has accumulated rich dyeing skills. According to Chen Youke, a member of the old party member of the Nan Tang Mei Village, more than a dozen young girls and daughters -in -law in Mei Village in Nantang went to the Jinchaji Military Region to work in the service factory and shoe factory. Beginning in 1942, the enemy built a gun building on the top of the south slope, which seriously threatened the safety and construction of the base area. The Tangxian detachment has launched many times of fighting artillery tower and siege. The elderly women in Mei Village in Nantang regarded guerrillas as their children, and sewed them to sew and clean them with branches. It is this kind of deep military and civilian feelings in the revolutionary age that locals say that our current “children soldiers” are passed from here.