In Japan, Japanese -style fried noodles are also called men’s cuisine. Because it is easy to do, the ingredients are also casual, and what you have at home will be put. Although Japanese -style fried noodle sauce is sold on the market, it is still healthier at home. The key ingredients of sauce are apple cider vinegar and catfish flour. With the sour taste of apple cider vinegar, pry the appetite; and then push the freshness to the extreme. The protein, carbohydrate and dietary fiber are used to pick up a pot, combining the salty sweetness of Japanese fried noodle sauce, and the toughness and refreshing noodles, delicious and nutritious ~
BY Cai Cai Gourmet Diary [Official Certification Mandarin of Douguo Food]
Japanese ramen 2
Half of the cabbage
Half of the onion
5 pieces of bacon
Moderate amount of seaweed
#Fried noodle sauce
2 big spoons of raw soy sauce
1 big spoon of oyster sauce
2 spoon salt
1 small spoon of sugar
Tomato sauce 1 spoon
2 big spoons of apple cider vinegar
Old soy sauce 1 spoon
2 small spoon of catfish flour
2 small spoon of water starch
2 teasing onion 2 spoons
2 small spoon minced garlic
1. Add 1 tablespoon of edible oil to the pot, add minced onion and minced garlic until slightly burnt
2. Add 2 spoons of raw soy sauce, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 2 small spoons of salt, 1 small spoon of sugar, 1 spoon of tomato sauce, 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar, 1 small spoon of old soy sauce
3. Add water starch until thick, then add catfish powder and mix well, set up for later use
4. Boil the water in the pot, add the ramen after the water is boiled, cook until 7 minutes cooked, and pick it up.
5. After draining, mix a little edible oil
6. Drimp to cut off the vegetables, shred onion, carrot, mushrooms, bacon slices
7. Put 2 tablespoons of edible oil in the pot, put the oil heat in the bacon and fry until the two sides are slightly burnt
8. Add onion shreds, cabbage shreds, carrots, and mushrooms to stir fry until half cooked
9. Add the ramen and 3 spoons of fried noodle sauce, stir -fry evenly, and set up for later use
10. Brush a little oil, low heat, get into the egg, fry until the protein is fully cooked, turn off the heat
11. Put the eggs on the ramen and sprinkle Shanghai moss
Make more fried noodle sauce in the ice grid, freeze the refrigerator for a month, and then use it to cook soup, fried noodles, and mix everything, which is not a problem.
There are tricks for delicious food. Each of my dishes has a small trick. Everyone searches for “bean fruit” to directly view my recipes!
Remember to collect and pay attention to this recipe! Welcome to leave a message below to share your suggestions on this food.